WebSVN 2.1.0 released! (12/02/2008)
WebSVN 2.1.0 has been released after a long development break.
It is available from www.websvn.info/download/
This release offers some new features and also covers a few serious security issues so all users are encouraged to update soon.
When upgrading you should have a look to the example configuration in include/distconfig.php to notice the additional configuation options which might be useful for you.
A short list of changes - far from being complete:
- Fixed: Several security issues, XSS vulnarabilities and information disclosures
- Fixed: Many issues reported by the community
- Added: Added GeSHi for code highlighting
- Added: New translations (hungarian, indonesian, slovak, uzbek)
- Changed: Separated modified files and directory listing view