WebSVN 2.3.1 released! (04/20/2010)
WebSVN 2.3.1 is a minor release which brings many small (or bigger) improvements and bug fixes in different areas.
As always it is available from www.websvn.info/download/
Since the last major version a lot of feedback was provided by the community.
Thank you all for your comments and especially the contributed patches.
One very nice feature enhancement is the in-line highlighting of diff, which improves readability clearly.
A - far from being complete - list of changes:
- Added in-line highlighting of diff
- Added links to previous/next revision in various views
- Added config option to block bots from indexing
- Added returning correct http status 403/404 in some cases
- Improved check for path-based authorization
- Fixed usage of Enscript
- Fixed diff of just moved/renamed files
- Fixed strict messages when using PHP 5.3
- Updated libraries: GeSHi 220.127.116.11, PEAR Archive_Tar 1.3.6, PEAR Text_Diff 1.1.1
- Updated install documentation
- Updated translations: Hindi, Marathi, Slovenian
- Fixed issues: 98, 235, 250, 260, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 273, 274, 275, 276, 278, 280, 283, 284, 285, 287, 288, 290