WebSVN 2.3.3 released! (06/27/2011)
WebSVN 2.3.3 is a minor release which brings several bug fixes (including a security fix for Windows) but also improvements for GeSHi highlighting. As always it is available from www.websvn.info/download/
Since this release fixes a security issue under Windows in combination with enabled downloads all Windows user are highly recommended to update rather sooner than later!
With the latest version of GeSHi the highlighting problems due to complex regular expressions have been reduced significantly.
Thank you all for your sent comments, feedback and especially the contributed patches.
A short but not complete list of changes:
- Fixed security issue (only affecting Windows with enabled downloads)
- Added option to override bugtraq properties in config file (#315)
- Added support for using complete filenames (instead of extensions only) for enscript and GeSHi highlighting (e.g. CMakeLists.txt)
- Added option to ignore whitespaces in diff as default
- Added proper notification if temporary folder is not writable
- Improved path-column in log-view to show most precise path containing all modifications of revision (#313)
- Improved handling of non-existing resources, returning HTTP status code 404 with an error message not containing SVN commands (#321)
- Fixed URLs when using revision form and listing view (partially #314)
- Fixed downloading folders containing whitespaces (#308)
- Fixed inline diff when ignoring whitespaces with PHP 4 (#309)
- Fixed keeping flag to regard/ignore whitespaces in diff when moving to previous/next/youngest revision
- Updated translation: Swedish (#320)